Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Synergy Professional Accounting Solutions we can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.
As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. At Synergy Professional Accounting Solutions we are experienced in estate planning and can guarantee no deviation from the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets – Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
Your most valuable asset is your staff. In recognition of this, and in line with our aim to help you make the most of your business, we provide an HR consulting service. By providing you with the best HR team, we guide you into getting the best out of your team.
We can assist in the following key areas:
- Employment Relations:
- Advice on employment agreements, employment legislation, and employee policies and procedures
- Health and Safety:
- Assistance with implementing systems to ensure compliance with legislation
- Training on health and safety
- Recruitment and Selection:
- Assistance with advertising for employees
- Shortlisting and interviewing
- Reference checking
- Psychometric testing
- Support in administering the payroll
- Advice on remuneration levels
- Guidance with incentive and bonus schemes
- Performance Management:
- Assistance in identifying performance measurement criteria
- Training on carrying out performance appraisals
- Guidance for managers in dealing with non-performance problems
- Strategic HR:
- Aligning HR strategies with business objectives to ensure the development of a team drives the improvement of business performance
- Team Building:
- Implementing personality tests to aid resolution of communication problems
- Team building workshops
- Change Management:
Implementing plans to achieve change in the workplace
Training managers to guide their team throughout the transition phase
Counseling, interview coaching, and other outplacement services
There are several trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:
- Obtain a trust deed
- Appoint trustees
- Sign a trustee declaration (NAT 71089)
- Elect to become a regulated fund
- Obtain a tax file number (TFN)
- Obtain an Australian business number (ABN)
At Synergy Professional Accounting Solutions we provide the professional advice you need to set up your own fund and greatly simplify the process for you.
Selling a business can be a difficult, disheartening time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous. At Synergy Professional Accounting Solutions we take the unwanted burden from you.
The services we provide for preparing to sell a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract
Our friendly, professional team will help you obtain a maximum return for your business.
To ensure the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordinating the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that facilitates a hassle-free continuation of your business!
A trust provides a valuable way to protect the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others. Our extensive experience with trusts enables us to offer specialist advice on trust formation and ensures all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can often be onerous, and our assistance in trust administration can prove invaluable. We can assist with:
- Preparing and executing the vital documentation required for trust formation
- Attending to the special requirements involved in reporting for trusts
- Completing the trust administration:
- Minute-keeping service
- Annual accounts
- Asset management
- Investment monitoring
- Income distribution
Contact us today to ensure your trust is formed and administered as effectively as possible, covering all legal requirements and guaranteed to fulfill its purpose!
Am I getting the best price for the sale of my business? Is the asking price too much? An independent valuation provides you with answers to the questions you often need to ask about the value of a business or property.
We are trained and experienced in business valuations and can provide you with simple guidelines and formulae to determine the value of your business or property. We can also appear in court or for arbitration as expert witnesses in relation to business valuations.
Choose Synergy Professional Accounting Solutions for a professional, accurate valuation service!